street fighter 2 the world warrior

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
zakria

street fighter 2 the world warrior

Post by zakria »

Abystus,I request to you,make play as bosses of street fighter 2 the world warrior.Can you hack this game?
zakria

Re: street fighter 2 the world warrior

Post by zakria »

NotAGoodName,You discuss on street fighter 2 boss hack before.In this hack moves of bosses are not fix only they can perform jump,kicks and mix moves or hybrid moves. Can you tell me,is it possible to fix moves of bosses with the hacking or cheat finding?
NotAGoodName

Post by NotAGoodName »

I'm sure anything is possible, but it will require a ton of ROM hacking. It's way outside my capability. The existing ROM hack is of little help since it's such a mishmash of source ROMs.
Aww yeah. AMD A10-7850K givin' MAME and MESS systems what for.
zakria

Post by zakria »

Thanks my friend.I also check when cpu boss hit any move,i use human control cheat.When it controlled it used original moves but still a problem these moves with use without joystick only with buttons.

When Abystus have some time.I hope he can make this hack.
NotAGoodName wrote:I'm sure anything is possible, but it will require a ton of ROM hacking. It's way outside my capability. The existing ROM hack is of little help since it's such a mishmash of source ROMs.
NotAGoodName

Post by NotAGoodName »

http://www1.axfc.net/u/3235035

I haven't tested it yet, but here's an IPS patch set that looks like it has a DAT for all the common SF2s. Takes several clicks to get to the file from this link which is annoying, but it's there. I'll test it later and see how it runs. You'll obviously need a MAME with IPS patch support such as MAME Plus.

*edit*
Ok, it really does work, but you need the set sf2jh
Aww yeah. AMD A10-7850K givin' MAME and MESS systems what for.
zakria

Post by zakria »

Thanks NotAGoodName for finding and sharing this ips patch.It,s working very well.I also thanks Yumeji for making this ips patch.I think this request is fulfilled now.
Abystus,I don,t want disturb you.If you work on my request.Thanks for you.
Thanks one more time.
NotAGoodName wrote:http://www1.axfc.net/u/3235035

I haven't tested it yet, but here's an IPS patch set that looks like it has a DAT for all the common SF2s. Takes several clicks to get to the file from this link which is annoying, but it's there. I'll test it later and see how it runs. You'll obviously need a MAME with IPS patch support such as MAME Plus.

*edit*
Ok, it really does work, but you need the set sf2jh