Update to Mameui 154_ problems with snk games in version 152

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
tnt999

Update to Mameui 154_ problems with snk games in version 152

Post by tnt999 »

Thanks in advance PUGSY! but there are still much problems with cheats on neo geo snk games for example kof 98 where omega rugal is still not selectable! When do you think the problems could be fixed? maybe with the update to mameui-154??? i m snk lover you know!? thanks again and i ll be waiting for the new cheats pack! BYE!!
isamu

Re: Update to Mameui 154_ problems with snk games in version

Post by isamu »

tnt999 wrote:Thanks in advance PUGSY! but there are still much problems with cheats on neo geo snk games for example kof 98 where omega rugal is still not selectable! When do you think the problems could be fixed? maybe with the update to mameui-154??? i m snk lover you know!? thanks again and i ll be waiting for the new cheats pack! BYE!!
Are you using the 32bit or 64bit version of mame? I'm on the 64bit version and I can't even get the cheat option to show up in the emulator at all :(
I will commit seppuku if Team Marubaku does not upload replay video footage of OutRun 2SP by the end of July!