[MK2] Allow Control for Shao Kahn and Kintaro

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
Gemini

[MK2] Allow Control for Shao Kahn and Kintaro

Post by Gemini »

Hello everyone, I have a question to ask, It's possible add the control to play with Shao Kahn and Kintaro as those used for Smoke, Jade and Noob Saibot :roll: ?
Abystus

Re: [MK2] Allow Control for Shao Kahn and Kintaro

Post by Abystus »

Since there are no alternate characters that share the same sprites or valid inputs the short answer would be "no". The only way to control them would be by creating custom inputs for these characters that call their specific moves (walking, attacking, etc...) At the moment you can't even walk across the screen with them, let alone get them to perform moves without the game crashing. I will not be undertaking such a task myself (I don't have that much free time or dedication), but you may get lucky in the future with someone else to making them playable (with a ton of free time to rewrite their inputs, move calls, and to correct any other problems associated with them).
Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.
Gemini

Post by Gemini »

Ok, we hope that in the future someone can rewrite their move inputs etc ... :roll:; it's really a shame to let these two characters are not available since jade, Smoke and Noob Saibot were fixed perfectly :wink:.
nobunaga

Post by nobunaga »

Gemini wrote:Ok, we hope that in the future someone can rewrite their move inputs etc ... :roll:; it's really a shame to let these two characters are not available since jade, Smoke and Noob Saibot were fixed perfectly :wink:.
+1