Samsho2 Cheat Issues

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
Smoker1

Samsho2 Cheat Issues

Post by Smoker1 »

OK, I dont know if this has been addressed or not, but when using the MAMECheats and selecting either or both Infinite Time and Infinite Health, when you Win a Round, the Score Calculation does not stop.
UniBIOS 3.0 or 3.1 fixes this issue with it's Cheats, but for MAME, this becomes a problem. Until the Devs who work on the MAME4Droid allow this UniBIOS Version/s, there needs to be a Fix for this issue.
Pugsy

Re: Samsho2 Cheat Issues

Post by Pugsy »

It should have had a comment to turn the Infinite Energy cheat off at the end of each round..

Looking at the game it seems it decrements down by 2 at the end of the round so this can be fixed thus:

Code: Select all

<cheat desc="P1 Infinite Energy">
    <script state="run">
      <action>temp0=maincpu.pb@((maincpu.pd@100A46)+BB)</action>
      <action condition="temp0 NE temp1">maincpu.pb@((maincpu.pd@100A46)+BB)=80</action>
	  <action>temp1=temp0-2</action>
    </script>
  </cheat>

<cheat desc="P2 Infinite Energy">
    <script state="run">
      <action>temp0=maincpu.pb@((maincpu.pd@100A4A)+BB)</action>
      <action condition="temp0 NE temp1">maincpu.pb@((maincpu.pd@100A4A)+BB)=80</action>
	  <action>temp1=temp0-2</action>
    </script>
  </cheat>
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
Smoker1

Re: Samsho2 Cheat Issues

Post by Smoker1 »

Still not working correctly with the MAME Cheats. I replaced the Info in the Samsho2 File but it is still acting up. Only had the Health one on and it still kept calculating a Score. As I stated, UniBIOS 3.1 changed something in their Coding that fixes it somehow. Dont know what it is. Found out it is 3.1 not 3.0 that fixed it.