Raiden DX accessing secret level without any requirement (all versions)

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
worrow

Raiden DX accessing secret level without any requirement (all versions)

Post by worrow »

Like topic says, allow people directly play all nine stages.
Apparently, the invincible cheat will not keep the survival rate up, and the game check out this flag to determine if one could reach stage 9 or not.
Anyway, please and please somebody help on this one.

Thanks in advance:^)
Last edited by worrow on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
syndromtr

Re: Raiden DX accessing secret level with any requirement (all versions)

Post by syndromtr »

are you sure you cannot pass beneath stage 8, to 9th?
i tested parent version [raidendx] some , applied a preliminary "start from stage x" cheat inside debugger. (from 8th) and i lose lives, throw bombs, use continue, result is: stage 9 starts here.
stage 9's boss is the big tank with footprints on black/white screen, right?

so, if you're still sure it ends after stage 8, please share a savestate (mameuifx preferred - uploading to somewhere) while fighting vs boss of stage 8 & which cannot reach 9th.
as i mentioned, start from stage X cheat is ready. if there are some checks blocking stage 9, i can disable them and post as a new cheat.
worrow

Re: Raiden DX accessing secret level with any requirement (all versions)

Post by worrow »

Sorry for rather late reply.

Here is my case, invincibility and rapid fire are both activated. Control two ships at the same time.

On raidendx, start from stage 1 to 8 without using any bomb, after defeating last boss, the huge dark gem on the background had some animation which indicate stage 9 will come next. However, after the score screen. It iterate to next mission(back to earth).
On raidendxj, same cheats applied. Reached stage 8 without any bombing. No special animation at all and both ships flied back to earth.

Now the only way I can visit stage 9 is starting raidendx and using stage change cheat. (can't do that on raidendxj cause not such cheat exist).