[mk2] Finishing Moves Anywhere On Screen + Kombat Tomb Question

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
RuthlessT138

[mk2] Finishing Moves Anywhere On Screen + Kombat Tomb Question

Post by RuthlessT138 »

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a cheat that removes the check for distance requirements when doing finishing moves in mk2, so that babalities, fatalities, and friendships can be done anywhere on screen. If this has already been done and I didn't see it posted, apologies in advance.

Second, I know that there is already a cheat that makes your opponent automatically fall off the spikes when doing the stage fatality in the Kombat Tomb, when normally holding down on both Player 1 and Player 2's joysticks is required. I was also wondering if it would be possible to create a cheat that makes it so holding down on only one joystick is required, instead of both.

Thanks again to everyone for their time, as always. :)
CLE

Re: [mk2] Finishing Moves Anywhere On Screen + Kombat Tomb Question

Post by CLE »

With "One button Fatality" cheat, is possible execute Fatality in any distance. Maybe somebody can get this cheat basing in one button fatality cheat.

Kombat Tomb Fatality using only one joystick would be great. I configure PL2 down button in PL1 too for this reason.