Art of Fighting 2 special stage cheat

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
megatron187

Art of Fighting 2 special stage cheat

Post by megatron187 »

Hi I'm looking for the Art of Fighting 2 (aof2) cheat where you can access the special stage (Geese). I see there is a cheat for this on the new format. I was looking for the cheat in the old format:) I'm using mame on the original Xbox and I have to use the old cheat format. Could someone covert the cheat to be use on the old format please:)

Thanks.
zakria

Re: Art of Fighting 2 special stage cheat

Post by zakria »

I post this cheat new and old format both check under the new format.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11832
megatron187

Post by megatron187 »

Hi, I tried your cheat on the old mame cheat file but it doesn't show up on the cheat menu? I copied it exactly as you have it but it doesn't come up?
megatron187

Post by megatron187 »

never mind i got it:)
megatron187

Post by megatron187 »

Hey did you try out the cheat? Because I just tried it and it didn't work. I lost a round, which you cant do in order to get geese, and it didn't work and I had the code activated? I tried it several times and nope it didn't let me fight Geese:(
megatron187

Post by megatron187 »

Oh I completely understand brother!!:) THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CHEATS BRO:) I love Art of Fighting 2 and you have made it so much more fun for me as well as so many other people! Thank you!!!