raiden 1 infinite bombs doesnt work

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
pepinos

raiden 1 infinite bombs doesnt work

Post by pepinos »

hello
i am using arcade197_64bit

when i am using all cheats including infinite bombs or exclude infinite bombs at some point of level 1 when i am trying to fire a bomb it doesn't throw down them to the ground

i tried with many ways except the infinite bombs but unfortunately it seems that after a few minutes even without invisibility no matter how many bombs did you took, it doesn't throw them down to thew ground
pepinos

Re: raiden 1 infinite bombs doesnt work

Post by pepinos »

pugsy i will try to sent you a save state for raiden 1 and operation wolf
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

Using the raiden savestate I can see no problems with the bombs at all!

Can you try another PC?

The opwolf savestate would need to be taken before you hit the end as I can't trace the problem without seeing it entering the branch - I can see the end effect with the savestate but I can't diagnose it without seeing it happen.

I have no time at the moment to do any more investigation.....I need to do a cheat release in the next month or so and niff-naff that nobody else has reported a problem with makes me think there must be something wrong at your end especially as the raiden savestate doesn't exhibit the problem that you described..
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
pepinos

Post by pepinos »

i will try again from another pc
if the problem exist too from the other pc, it will be reported from the member from the other pc
pepinos

Post by pepinos »

i have downloaded the original mame emulator from mame ui again happened the same problem for both games

anyway

if someone wants to check and eventually report the bugs please do

i give up :(