[denjinmk] enable desperate move (denjin makai I)

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
arradeus

[denjinmk] enable desperate move (denjin makai I)

Post by arradeus »

I hope there is a cheat that can make players can use their character's desperate moves without wait until the lifebar become red. Please help us to find that cheat.
Thank you.
Pugsy

Re: [denjinmk] enable desperate move (denjin makai I)

Post by Pugsy »

I don't know how to perform these, it says hold A and press u,d,fire quickly in order. But I can't seem to make it work, knowing what buttons A and F are in MAME would help I guess.

But if you just need the energy to be in the red then I guess you could just change the energy cheat value in the XML from 027F to 009F or lower
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
syndromtr

Post by syndromtr »

i was on it. already found. now searching for other cheats missing so will post all of them.
ROM+RAM mixed cheat, it allows desperate moves "all times", simulates energy bar RED, so even energy bar is full, desperate move possible.
of course new addition: after you perform desperate move; below bar (spirit) is charging. the cheat also allows desperate move while charging.
arradeus

Post by arradeus »

Woowww...Your cheats work perfectly like i hope. Thank you