Cps1 region switch (cps1.5 with Q-sound)

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
fortunachan

Cps1 region switch (cps1.5 with Q-sound)

Post by fortunachan »

Is possible find region switch in cps1 games, the 1.5 version with Q-sound and cps-charger of Tenchi wo kurau 2 and Street Fighter alpha?

Possible with game region:
Cadillacs & dinosaurs (including the bootlegs, maybe?)
The Punisher
Warriors of Fate
(other maybe)

This in special, probably has a english "instructions" and international messages
Gulun.Pa!

Inside the code graphics has usa warnings and lots of alphabeth in different sizes
mezdap

Re: Cps1 region switch (cps1.5 with Q-sound)

Post by mezdap »

Hi @fortunachan,

The question that you asked, doesn't related the cheats that I posted.
Do me a favor, could you please delete your last post here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12811

I'm gonna add more ''cheats'' in there.The reason that I ask for delete, if I answer you, someone else (or you) will ask another question and after that the conversation will go on and on... page after page!!!

I don't wanna open another title for the cheats. I want them all in one.

Next time Please I ask your question on Help forum or Request.Trust me if I have the answer I do answer it.

But my knowledge is limited, I am not an experienced cheat finder.

Also I don't understand the question can you elaborate? Is it about ''Hide Background'' cheat...what is it?
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

fortunachan wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:40 am Is possible find region switch in cps1 games, the 1.5 version with Q-sound and cps-charger of Tenchi wo kurau 2 and Street Fighter alpha?

Possible with game region:
Cadillacs & dinosaurs (including the bootlegs, maybe?)
The Punisher
Warriors of Fate
(other maybe)

This in special, probably has a english "instructions" and international messages
Gulun.Pa!

Inside the code graphics has usa warnings and lots of alphabeth in different sizes
Requests must use shortnames of the romsets:-

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3285

You also need to be a bit more specific what you are asking for, you've mentioned a lot of games. Then you say some are possible like "The Punisher" which isn't as as far as I can see there are too many code differences between regions even with the same date. And then you say "other maybe" - this forum is for requests that are actually wanted....not for requesting cheats for games youve not actually played and think they might need those cheats as well.

Requests need to be specific, if I see a wishy washy request (like this) then I normally just ignore it.

To find region cheats easily you ideally need a few working romsets with different regions and similar release dates.

For instance 19xxu, 19xxar1, 19xxjr2 are all different regions but have the same release date of 951207 - so asking for a region cheat for those 3 romsets would be a good thing (but obviously that cheat already exists).
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

mezdap wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:42 pm Hi @fortunachan,

The question that you asked, doesn't related the cheats that I posted.
Do me a favor, could you please delete your last post here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12811

I'm gonna add more ''cheats'' in there.The reason that I ask for delete, if I answer you, someone else (or you) will ask another question and after that the conversation will go on and on... page after page!!!

I don't wanna open another title for the cheats. I want them all in one.

Next time Please I ask your question on Help forum or Request.Trust me if I have the answer I do answer it.

But my knowledge is limited, I am not an experienced cheat finder.

Also I don't understand the question can you elaborate? Is it about ''Hide Background'' cheat...what is it?
Oh the irony, you've just done exactly the same thing that he did to you....

I've deleted his post in your topic, and don't know what it is with street fighter cheat posts they all seem to become polluted with requests for other cheats rather then posting them on the requests forum as they seem to think as people have already made cheats for that game they have a better chance of getting their request filled....which is rarely true.

I'm going to have to start to crack down on people who post cheat requests in other peoples cheat posts. If I see anymore of this polluting from anyone I will delete the offending posts without warning.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)