continental circus

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
pepinos

continental circus

Post by pepinos »

some cheats are missing from this game

invisibility

or no crushing with other cars

and also infinite qualify and rank

is there any chance to see those cheats enable for this game?

thanks for any info
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

Yes, the two cheats that ARE in the database provide help but still rely on player skill to make progress.
I tried this game in mame several years ago, and the cheats were missing then too, of course:lol: So I was forced to graft at it, and got fairly good until I reached the point that I REALLY needed cheats!!!!

Perhaps I should post a new thread but I'm not too fussed about the lack of cheats for this game: FOUR TRAX (now playable but still has missing scenery graphics).

just thought it'd be worth a mention. :oops:
pepinos

Post by pepinos »

yup

its sure need a little attention for some missing cheats
:wink:
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

Yes, it's the qualifying for position that prevents progress. It needs a cheat that fixes the rank as 'always 1st'.

whilst we're griping about it here, it's actually what makes the game a true, involving, racing game. Most of the other driving games are simply beating the clock.
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

I did knock up a quick ROM invincibility cheat for it about a week ago but I seem to have mislaid it, will take another looksee in the next week. Don't think Invincibility helps that much to be honest though.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
asper

CHEAT FOUND

Post by asper »

You will find the "ALWAYS 1st cheat" in the main cheat discussion forum :)