World Heroes Perfect (Mame Cheat Request)

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
zakria

World Heroes Perfect (Mame Cheat Request)

Post by zakria »

HI PUGSY
My first request is pending about The Punisher(Kill all enemies on Screen) but not Fulfil my request.
My second request(Maybe last and final if not notice my Cheat Requests) is a Special Win Victory in World Heroes Perfect.(Note.It is possible normal game not VS Mode and not time over any stage)

'The Period' stage
When you Get Perfect Win Victory a statue of the dog (in the
background of that stage) fell from the sky!

JURASSIC PERIOD
When you hit Ultimate Special Attack your enemy and win.A large Fish appear from the Water.

THE ICE AGE
When you throw your enemy three time in single round and win.A snow Kiwi Fell from the sky background of the stage.

THE MEGALITHIC AGE
When you hit three Jump Kicks of your enemy and win.A large Sparrow fly on stage.

GENROK PERIOD
When you hit your enemy a multi hits move and win.A small bird come on stage.and also many beautiful things appear all stages.

I want special win victory Mame Cheat in World Heroes Perfect.
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

I've 'noticed' your cheat request, however at the moment there are major things to do with regards to mame and the cheat engine. Maybe someone else will help you out in the mean time...
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
zakria

Cheat Requests

Post by zakria »

Sir Pugsy,
Thanks for this beautiful joke because You only noticed my requests.Sir only one forum has fulfil people,s requests but slowly.When people,s requests not fulfil they hurt.Please Fulfil my requests and gave me possitive reply.My all hopes with you.
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

Didn't you read what Pugsy said? He's busy with something of utmost importance - the very future of the cheat engine and your ability to cheat at all.

Ideally there would be more cheat finders, and in fact your best hope, at this time, lies with 'Redbeam' who has a liking and understanding of fighting games and has found a variety of cheats for them. 8)
zakria

Cheat Requests

Post by zakria »

Thanks ZED ZED.

Hi Red Beam,
If it is possible for you please fulfil my requests?
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

'Redbeam' was here a few days ago. It's perhaps worth PM'ing him to asking him to have a look.

I was also going to suggest asking 'wayder' at his japanese forum, alas he has BANNED fighting game requests there! (hope we're not giving Pugsy ideas here :wink:

Now about your 'Punisher' cheat, do you really need that one? All you'd really achieve is a faster finish, making me wonder why play it all! Don't you want to enjoy the sights and sounds....and the slugging it out?? Besides you have 'infinite bombs' to make quick work of them! :P

Your 'World Heroes Perfect' request seems more worthwhile. To desire to see those exotic things you describe is understandable. I presume you're wondering what kind of ending you'd get if you got those 'Special Win Victories' in succession?

Either way, we'll have to be reliant on 'Redbeams' goodwill, or even mrMidas! :lol:
zakria

Cheat Requests

Post by zakria »

Thanks ZED ZED.I realy need Punisher cheat If boss died with this cheat I don,t need because I used in The Punisher Arcade board.In the 3rd level start first Trench(Gun man) i pick this Gunman and joystick move back forward sometime and Trench(Gunman) and all stage enemies kill on screen.All when you go near boss,boss is not died and Stage Clear.

In World Heroes Perfect a new chellanger(Fighter) Fight with Player if drop on some stages these things.
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

If boss died with this cheat I don,t need
The third stage boss does die, as easily as any other...! see below:-
In the 3rd level start first Trench(Gun man) i pick this Gunman and joystick move back forward sometime and Trench(Gunman) and all stage enemies kill on screen
I met 'Trench'...see below:-

...i forgot to 'move back forward' so didn't trigger any devastation through him. But if the main concern is beating the boss, the current cheats are more than adequate. :P

Even so, I hope your request is looked into by...whoever :D
MRMIdAS

Post by MRMIdAS »

ZED ZED wrote:'Redbeam' was here a few days ago. It's perhaps worth PM'ing him to asking him to have a look.

I was also going to suggest asking 'wayder' at his japanese forum, alas he has BANNED fighting game requests there! (hope we're not giving Pugsy ideas here :wink:

Now about your 'Punisher' cheat, do you really need that one? All you'd really achieve is a faster finish, making me wonder why play it all! Don't you want to enjoy the sights and sounds....and the slugging it out?? Besides you have 'infinite bombs' to make quick work of them! :P

Your 'World Heroes Perfect' request seems more worthwhile. To desire to see those exotic things you describe is understandable. I presume you're wondering what kind of ending you'd get if you got those 'Special Win Victories' in succession?

Either way, we'll have to be reliant on 'Redbeams' goodwill, or even mrMidas! :lol:
Now I've been volunteered I've not got much choice!

lol.

I'll see what I can find, but I'm not promising anything.
Win if you can
Lose if you must
ALWAYS CHEAT!
zakria

Cheat Request

Post by zakria »

Kill on screen enemies a good cheat.I also check in warriors of fate.
The Punisher (Kill all enemies on screen) possible in Capcom arcade board with Trench(Gunmaan).I will try many time in Mame with Trench(Gunman) but not work.Some arcade boards cheat not possible in mame roms I don,t know why?
But Pugsy tell me he produced this cheat but (The Punisher) game hangs later.(Check on cheat request page)

World Heroes Perfect cheat request is possible in mame rom easily.I tell you first why you get these special things.
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

Now I've been volunteered I've not got much choice!
Good man! And now I not only volunteer you, I challenge you! :lol:

Cheat ace, Pugsy, was unable to find a useable 'Punisher' cheat, so can YOU outdo the master???

All in good fun!
Some arcade boards cheat not possible in mame roms I don,t know why?
That may suggest the MAME roms are faulty. It's not the first time a MAME rom has proved defective. Through this very board we discovered that the European rom for MARVEL LAND was absent of its end.
zakria

Cheat Request

Post by zakria »

Thanks ZED ZED.I can,t outdo the Pugsy.He is realy a master Cheat Finder.I requested these cheats first Pugsy.You suggest me,I request other cheat finders and also Thanks Mr Midas.He gave me possitive reply.
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

NO, no, no! I wasn't suggesting YOU look for them, zakria! I was talking to MrMidas! It's his quote I'm writing under, notice.

I wonder if MrMidas had a try over the weekend.
Be prepared to be disappointed though. They do sound like non-standard cheats and are likely difficult to find.

One suspects the cheat finder may have to take an inventive approach to manufacture these cheats.... :o
MRMIdAS

Post by MRMIdAS »

they are.

I can get the dog to fall, and search the values, but it gets to like, 30 odd, and won't go lower, the sheer ammount of combinations of these codes is ridiculous and to top it off, if I reset the search and do it again, I END UP WITH A DIFFERENT NUMBER!

Grrrrrrrrr.
Win if you can
Lose if you must
ALWAYS CHEAT!
zakria

CHEAT REQUEST

Post by zakria »

Thanks Mr Midas and ZED ZED.
I know these type cheats finding is very difficult but I hope Mr Midas find World Heroes Perfect(Special Win Victory) Cheats as soon as possible.
MRMIdAS

Post by MRMIdAS »

Right, I'm on holiday for a couple of weeks, so I'll work on these codes then.

Just don't expect an update from me for a few weeks.

Peace out y'all!
Win if you can
Lose if you must
ALWAYS CHEAT!
zakria

Thanks

Post by zakria »

Thanks Mr Midas.Ok,No problem.
MRMIdAS

Post by MRMIdAS »

Right, I'm back and after working periodically, I still cannot get a consistent value for any of the cheats, which leads me to the conclusion that ROM cheats are the way to go with this.

Considering I have more experience with juggling burning hedgehogs than ROM cheats, I humbly pass the buck to someone more experience than I.
Win if you can
Lose if you must
ALWAYS CHEAT!
zakria

WHP Request

Post by zakria »

Thanks Mr Midas.You tried to find cheat if you not succeed no problem.I appreciate your effort.
Can anyother cheat finder complete my requests?