sams64_2(Samurai Showdown 64)

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
lamarca

sams64_2(Samurai Showdown 64)

Post by lamarca »

Hi, please! Can you make some cheats for this game? It's now working!
Could you make a cheat that you did before in Soul Blade!!?? That one who you can change your character style(ex:. Playing as sophitia, but using Voldo moves.)
Sorry for my english
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dhim

Re: sams64_2(Samurai Showdown 64)

Post by dhim »

Yeah, it was fun turning Rock into Sophitia, or making Seung Mina into Voldo.

With SamSho it would be even crazier, because the moves are wilder.

I second this request!
cellhall

Post by cellhall »

I would love some cheats for Samurai Showdown 64
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

At the moment this game is not suitable for cheat finding, the debugger cheatinit command can find no areas to search. The game is still marked as BAD which is a good indication that although it appears to work there is work still to be done.

Using my own tools I found the Time location and maincpu.pb@8026D58B=63 in the debugger should give 99 seconds but it's quickly overwritten, so for now even the basics of time and energy are not going to be easy to find. I think you can forget any character styles cheats till at least the cheatinit command works.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
lamarca

Post by lamarca »

Oh, too bad. Thank you anyway!
Let's hope for the future!
Ah and also, sams64 (the first) is working too.
Black Shroud

Post by Black Shroud »

In the current state of both games, would it be possible to? :
-Make the playable bosses cheat (gandara, both dekus, both yuga forms in sams64; gandara, three yuga forms in sams64_2)
-Make the cheat which would skip title screen in sams64_2 and proceed directly to select screen (because I tried to test kaillera netplay and failed to pass title screen while on kailelra; although it works fine outside kaillera)

Thanks in advance
Walking the path of heaven and standing at the top of everything
olala

Post by olala »

i knew this is an oldiest topic, so pardon mi naughty act:p, ive been try to found this char kungfou style modifier(samurai shodown 64, not samurai shodown 64_2/ amakusa zanmaden)for several months, am stuck dood:(, so i hope anydood wanna willin to make it work someday:), otherwise am still workin at this modifier cheat:)
once again sorry for bumpin this oldschooltopic, becoused am really need this cheat code:)
thankyou
dood:)
ignore this request, i dunt want this anymore:)

Code: Select all

say nah to BADood!
:)dood
olala

Post by olala »

after thinkin about it, im deciced to just bumpin this intead opened news smae request:P, so allowed me to bumpin this request please:)
i wanted code that allowin me to swap tha character moveset/qunfou/martialarts/movement style for sams64_2-samuraidou ashura zanmandenaka samso 64 2nd(aka /tha sequel indeed, not tha first\ nor wario rages)
thanyou

Code: Select all

say nah to BADood!