Request

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
zakria

Request

Post by zakria »

Pugsy,What happend in forum.You and nobody reply here.You fulfill many requests here.I request you please kick me out from forum.
It is your mistake when you don,t reply,Other members easily don,t reply.Forum run with posts.My idea you are tired because you only work on basic cheats these days.You made Select weapon cheat in captain commando it is easy but why you don,t work on select robot or always have robot cheat because it is difficult for you.I made many cheats but i am not send in forum because when your forum run without reply and without not fulfill requests and without posts.It is easily run without me and without my cheats.
My idea this time you leave me from forum.I gave you one suggestion.You need some more cheat finder for forum.They fulfill normal requests.You only fulfill difficult cheats like CLE,s request Reptile Clue(I am reptile Find me) My idea it is possible via Select Reptile Clue(Massages) When nobody reply and no our requests fulfill.This is really a wrong behavior.

TAKE CARE
BYE.
Pugsy

Re: Request

Post by Pugsy »

I'm sorry you feel that way.

There's simply not that many active cheat finders at the moment.

Your requests go unanswered (from me at least) for a number of reasons...
1. I don't understand what you are asking for (not clear and concise), english grammar does not seem to be your strong point.
2. the cheats you are asking for simply don't interest me (not DIFFICULT just BORING to find)
3. asking for obscure cheats for games with lots of cheats already
4. you always seem to ask for cheats for fighters or side scrolling fighters (YAWN!)
5. I simply don't have the time to look at all requests

Anyway, I've fulfilled one of your requests......I've deactivated your account.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
zakria

Post by zakria »

Sorry Pugsy i am totaly wrong.Pugsy,When i come in forum my email address is hotmail but hotmail email address is not work now.In the forum membership i write hotmail email address.Can you tell me,what i do to change email address in membership?
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

zakria wrote:Sorry Pugsy i am totaly wrong.Pugsy,When i come in forum my email address is hotmail but hotmail email address is not work now.In the forum membership i write hotmail email address.Can you tell me,what i do to change email address in membership?
PM me your new email address and I will update it.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
olala

Post by olala »

zakria wrote:Pugsy,What happend in forum.You and nobody reply here.You fulfill many requests here.I request you please kick me out from forum.
It is your mistake when you don,t reply,Other members easily don,t reply..
how could you said that dood!.this somethin obscure for me, what have you done after bein on tha board since 2006, and now you just simply said like that:(, well actualy its not mine bussiness indeed, so excused me for bein sensitively
:)dood

Code: Select all

say nah to BADood!
:)dood
dood:)