Thanks for the MK cheats. Umm....

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
isamu

Thanks for the MK cheats. Umm....

Post by isamu »

This is really cool that you guys are finally figuring out how to manipulate the time in these games. Now how 'bout working on fatality time, and my personal most wanted...drum roll please...dumb-dee-dee-dumb...

Kombat Kodes working in a single player game against the CPU? DROOOL!!! :D
stephh

Re: Thanks for the MK cheats. Umm....

Post by stephh »

isamu wrote: This is really cool that you guys are finally figuring out how to manipulate the time in these games.
I must admit this was really tricky, but fortunately it was "easy" to understand ... And the good news was to see that Midway used similar routines for ALL games :D
Now how 'bout working on fatality time, and my personal most wanted...drum roll please...dumb-dee-dee-dumb...

Kombat Kodes working in a single player game against the CPU? DROOOL!!! :D
Well ... The "Mortal Kombat" games run at max 2 FPS on my P133 with the debugger ON, and I REALLY don't like the ?#! fighting games ! :x

So I don't think I'll look at them before ages because there are still too many games without cheats in MY cheat databases, and lots of things to "discover" in some others ...

Steph from The Ultimate Patchers

Visit Image The Ultimate Patchers' site Image