cheat lua plugins

This forum is for making announcements about updated cheat files (for any emulator), updated web pages and of course about improvements to the MAME/MESS cheat engine.
crazyc
CheatFinder Private

Re: cheat lua plugins

Postby crazyc » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:02 pm

>Suppose we obtain only a result............ on result i can select... i have pick a screenshot:

The numbers there are address, value 1, value 2 (value 1 is the right operand and value 2 the left). Notice is says "Value is difference" which means it will only get matches that differ by the value, you put any which is why you got all the data that decreased. If you make value 1 then it will only show those that decreased by 1. If you choose "eqv" as the operator then it will only show those addresses that are equal to one.

>I can't do anythigs.... it's a BUG in current supports ?

Get https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mamed ... d/init.lua and put it in your plugins/cheatfind directory.

DjDiabolik
CheatFinder Private

Postby DjDiabolik » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Right now i have do a little better solution... i have "sync" the two folder "cheat" and "cheatfind" on my pc whit same exact files on github dev (i have found a site can download both folder from github in a zip) and now apparently the "cheat" and "cheatfind" it's works.... now i can use the "TEST" "WRITE" but i can't understand what's mean of "WATCH" feature...

Otherwise now when i press enter on "cheatfind" i can activate or not on "cheat" for make test and if it's the correct value example for life....... but if not from "cheat" you can add somethigs for delete an "entry" ??

Otherwise the "write" feature save a .xml and a file .json (?? because a file json? for a cheat it's not need only the .xml?)........... but from "cheat" plugins i thinks it's a good idea to add somethigs to save the "rom" xml example i play rom called astro.zip the write can save a file called astro.xml or somethigs similar. Right now apparently the write feature present some problems because i obtain an errors on second time i load the same games and after i found the correct "address" we need manually to rename and manage the .xml file directly from "Windows Explorer"....

Meanwhile now apparently all works.........

crazyc
CheatFinder Private

Postby crazyc » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:44 am

Watch will display the real time value of a given address so you can watch how it changes as you play.

Return to “Cheat Related Announcements”