Cheats 0.2.94d Released!

This forum is for making announcements about updated cheat files (for any emulator), updated web pages and of course about improvements to the MAME/MESS cheat engine.
Mike_Haggar

Cheats 0.2.94d Released!

Post by Mike_Haggar »

FBA Cheat Archive is the cheats to use with the CPS-1, CPS-2, Cave, Taito & Toaplan2 emulator Final Burn Alpha for Windows. MAME Cheat File is a CPS-1, CPS-2, Cave, Taito & Toaplan2 & cheat.dat cheat file to use with the emulator MAME. Nebula/Kawaks Cheat Archive is a archive of cheats to use with the CPS-1 & CPS-2 emulators Nebula & Kawaks for Windows.

New games added:
1944: The Loop Master (US 000620)
Mercs (US 900608)
Mighty! Pang (Japan 001011)
Strider (US set 2)
Super Street Fighter 2 (World 930911)

http://haggar.emuunlim.com/

I'll add all the new kelvSYC stuff next week...
Member of the FinalBurn Alpha Team
http://fba.emuunlim.com/
darklord#1

pokemon sapphire

Post by darklord#1 »

do you have any cheats for pokemon ruby/sapphire on game boy advance emulator? i have the unlimited masterball cheat but i would like more.
i would also like cheats for: castle vania circle of the moon, zelda: the four swords, sonic advance 1+2 and there a fue more im not sure of. i will mail you with a list. thanks for time.
KingHanco2004

Well...

Post by KingHanco2004 »

WinKawaks only takes these kind of cheats formated in 10XXXX and FFXXXX.

1944 cheats doesn't work on WinKawaks 1.53 because of it in 9XXXXX formated. There are others games cheats that in 9XXXXX formated doesn't work ether on WinKawaks 1.53 as well.

Just letting everyone know about this.

I haven't seen anyone convered the 9XXXXX formated into the 10XXXX and FFXXXX formated yet. There no such a thing as a tool that does that yet. I wish there was one. :(
KingHanco