MAME 0.116 cheat file released

This forum is for making announcements about updated cheat files (for any emulator), updated web pages and of course about improvements to the MAME/MESS cheat engine.
Pugsy

MAME 0.116 cheat file released

Post by Pugsy »

Was trying to get this out before u1 but seems I lost this time. However, as no new games have been added in u1 this cheat file can also be taken as a 0.116u1 cheat file.

Probably won't be another cheat file release till 0.118 or 0.119, I'm not going anywhere and will still post cheats on the forums it's just that it's unlikely any additions to MAME or numbers of new cheats will warrant the amount of work to do a release before then.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

it's unlikely any additions to MAME or numbers of new cheats will warrant the amount of work to do a release before then.
Yes, it really does seem the bulk of the work is done. Of course there will always be 'tidying up' and refinements to be made, but the mass of the games are emulated and a mass of cheats accompany them. So forum 'activity' will be correspondingly less.

Great work, as always :D And a nod to Redbeam for the ingenuity shown crafting those fighting game cheats (nearly as much as Pugsy's 'Ratchet Jump' cheat for marvel land...that was resourcefulness par excellence). Even General Pugsy was impressed :D
RedBeam

Post by RedBeam »

I don't know why I am "ingenue".

Anyway great job dr.P. I have an issue (see your PM) :cry:
The CPS2 smasher

My troopers are skilled, but I'm supreme!!!

(Modest, huh? ;) )
ZED ZED

Post by ZED ZED »

I don't know why I am "ingenue".
Neither do I. Though I do know why you're ingenious. Few could create the codes you have :wink: