ATTN "Pugsy" : Missing cheats in your latest cheat database

This forum is the archive of arcade cheats that have already been added to the current or the next release of the cheat file.
stephh

Post by stephh »

I haven't checked your full cheat database yet, but I have noticed the following things :

- '3wonders' (and clones) : I hope that you have liked the FULL cheats, and that you'll include them in your next release ...
- 'arabianm' (and clones) : you can play with up to 4 players ! I'll post the cheats tomorrow, or at worst on Thursday ...
- 'gijoe' (and clones) : you can play with up to 4 players ! I'll post the cheats tomorrow, or at worst on Thursday ...
- 'growl' (and clones) : check RAINE cheat database to include cheats for players 3 and 4 ...
- 'pnickj' : you don't seem to want to add the FULL cheats, do you ? :wink:
- 'stunrnp' : most cheats are wrong because the clone doesn't use same addresses as 'stunrun' :sad:

There are other things that I have noticed, but I can't remember for the moment :sad:

FYI, I'm still working on the WIP cheat database, and I'll mail it to you soon (in fact, when more cheats have been fully checked) ...

Feel free to reply here or to send me an e-mail to my "yahoo" account ...

Steph from The Ultimate Patchers

e-mail : stephh@europe.com

Post by Guest »

the final dbase hadn't got the fixed potopoto bomb cheat either :wink: hopefully that will be in the next alpha .. which i still think should have a page linked from the front :wink:
stephh

Post by stephh »

Other missing cheats :

- knckhead : missing cheats for players 3 and 4
- lightbr : missing cheats for players 3 and 4

More to come tomorrow ? :smile:

Steph from The Ultimate Patchers

e-mail : stephh@europe.com
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

Thanks,

I'll wait till Monday then...still playing with a new OS at the mo.