Kizuna Encounter Fast health Recovery

This forum is for posting M.A.M.E. Work In Progress "Arcade"cheats that are not quite ready for the prime time. If the cheats are buggy or the cheat descriptions are non-standard then please post them here. Help maybe given but there are no guarantees and they will only be added to the cheat file when the cheat file maintainer is happy with them.
Orochi_Kyo

Kizuna Encounter Fast health Recovery

Post by Orochi_Kyo »

I were talking with a friend when we ask each other, why Kizuna Encounter being a great game, is not very popular. We realize that one round system dont work very well againts 3on3 kof system, much longer and more atractive than kizuna encounter system. So I start to look for cheats that make rounds to last longer, and make game more attractive to play, even for player vs player game.
I found this in the line 1083A7 on the memory window of mame debugger
0400 0A00 2FBF EE00 0000 0000 0000 0400
If I change the last four digits of this line from 0400 to 2600 or any superior value, health recovery rate for the player that is resting in the background boost a lot, making round longer that is what I want.
Until now I got this
<cheat desc="test! PL1">
<script state="on">
<action>maincpu.pb@1083A7=26</action>
</script>
</cheat>
But only change first two digits on the line, even using q instead of b change the middle values on the line.
What I want is to change the first two digits of the four last values on the line.Is this posible? How could it be?

Thank you in advance, and forgive my poor english.
Orochi Kyo
Pugsy

Re: Kizuna Encounter Fast health Recovery

Post by Pugsy »

try this:-

Code: Select all

maincpu.pw@1083B5=2600
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)