[gigawing] - Infinite Reflect Barrier Time

This forum is for posting M.A.M.E. Work In Progress "Arcade"cheats that are not quite ready for the prime time. If the cheats are buggy or the cheat descriptions are non-standard then please post them here. Help maybe given but there are no guarantees and they will only be added to the cheat file when the cheat file maintainer is happy with them.
stshepana

[gigawing] - Infinite Reflect Barrier Time

Post by stshepana »

Below is the Mame Code:
:gigawing:00000000:FF9E70:000000EB:FFFFFFFF:Infinite Reflect Barrier Time PL1

The reason why I am posting it here isthat it is buggy. :-? Because if you enable it before charging up you will not get the the desired effect, meaning you only enable it in the midst of a manually made charge barrier. Note that you have do so once every mission, meaning even if you die the barrier remains even when you continue.
Pugsy

Re: [gigawing] - Infinite Reflect Barrier Time

Post by Pugsy »

I don't know exactly what problem you are describing, but perhaps this XML format cheat works? (it's not possible to do this with the old cheat format):-

Code: Select all

<cheat desc="Infinite Reflect Barrier Time PL1">
    <script state="run">
      <action condition="(maincpu.pw@FF9E70 GT 0x10) AND (maincpu.pw@FF9E70 LT 0x20)">maincpu.pw@FF9E70=001F</action>
    </script>
  </cheat>

<cheat desc="Infinite Reflect Barrier Time PL2">
    <script state="run">
      <action condition="(maincpu.pw@FF9FF0 GT 0x10) AND (maincpu.pw@FF9FF0 LT 0x20)">maincpu.pw@FF9FF0=001F</action>
    </script>
  </cheat>
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.259 XML cheat collection (6 OCTOBER 2023) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/q4dHGZ6K#i-EUiqIjH ... KMz7hnbTfw (ZIP Archive 3.76MB)