help , pretty please

If you are having problems finding or using cheats for an Emulator (particularly MAME/MESS) or have found a trick that you wish to share this is the place to do it. But please read the Cheat FAQ first.
Raiderette

Post by Raiderette »

Hi,
New to the whole thing but am trying to play a game i loved years ago. Have now come to the conclusion that i need a cheat. I D/L'd your latest cheat package and followed the instructions in your f.a.q.
couldnt find any .ini file soityped "-cheat" at the dos prompt, i now have the "cheat" option in the "tab" menu and when i hit enter i get the "enable/disable cheat" option as well, but when i hit enter i dont get any list of cheats. all i get is "return to previous menu". im sorry if this question is a redundant topic and if there is a place i can go to look for help please tell me, thanx :smile: -R
sum

Post by sum »

What is the game rom name ?
Raiderette

Post by Raiderette »

Well now my list has grown a tad :grin:
Xevious
Xybots
and Spyhunter
Does it matter which game? If so, is there a list of the games supported by the latest cheat file? Anyhow, thanx for helping a newb in need Sgt. Sum. :smile:

edit:NM I figured it out, thanx for the help, happy gaming <):)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raiderette on 2001-11-14 15:53 ]</font>
sum

Post by sum »