ATTN Ian : updated "old" cheat engine ...

If you are having problems finding or using cheats for an Emulator (particularly MAME/MESS) or have found a trick that you wish to share this is the place to do it. But please read the Cheat FAQ first.
stephh

Post by stephh »

In MAME 0.57, the cheat.c is 2001.11.01 4:13PM, so at least the same as in 0.56 ...

Is there a newer version of it ? I've read that you updated things here and there ...

I'll try to check the new one (WIP) if I ever find time ...

Steph from The Ultimate Patchers

Visit Image The Ultimate Patchers' site Image
ianpatt

Post by ianpatt »

I haven't bug-checked the current code for submission yet, and I think the new engine will be done by next beta, so I haven't submitted any updates yet.
stephh

Post by stephh »

I haven't bug-checked the current code for submission yet, and I think the new engine will be done by next beta, so I haven't submitted any updates yet.
I meant that you must have fixed some (minor) things in the CURRENT cheat engine since the 1st of November (ROM cheats ?) ...

Even if you haven't submitted them, they must exist somewhere ...

Or am I completely wrong ?

ianpatt

Post by ianpatt »

Any fixes I've done have been posted here. All cheat engine development time now is being spent on the new engine, so I've only been fixing stuff in the old engine by request.

The latest version of the old engine is at: http://cheatfinder.hoops.ne.jp/~ian/cheat.zip.
stephh

Post by stephh »

Any fixes I've done have been posted here.
I'm sorry, but I can't spend hours in finding your fixes for more than 2 months !
All cheat engine development time now is being spent on the new engine, so I've only been fixing stuff in the old engine by request.
OK ! I have the file now ... Thanks for it !