Mame Debug Ready to be Downloaded

If you are having problems finding or using cheats for an Emulator (particularly MAME/MESS) or have found a trick that you wish to share this is the place to do it. But please read the Cheat FAQ first.
Kriptokapi
DISABLED ACCOUNT

Mame Debug Ready to be Downloaded

Post by Kriptokapi »

Wow!

I've noticed that now directly from Mame main page can be downloaded the mame 109 debug build.

But remember that it has compatibility problems (to fix set "Compatibility mode= Win2000 and it will work fine).

They absolved one of my old requests ... (see "Shimapong, don't be shy...") in this forum. (Not in this section.) Much thanks.

Enjoy! And thanks for it.
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

Kriptokapi NOT EVER USE ANY DEBUG BUILD AND NOT EVER POST ANY CODE !

Kriptokapi raped me and my life work with his rotten and crazy gauntlet invincibility code with ROM.

I care about coming of nightmare again.

I declare and hold out. Unless Kriptokapi die in this forum, I NEVER upload any my file.
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

Nandodemokurikaesu, Kriptokapi, Imasugukieusero Kriptokapi, Nidotokakawaruna Kriptokapi !
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

Kriptokapi hawtashinitottesyoakunokonngenndearuzutsuunotanedemoaru.
Kriptokapi nokonobasyoniokerusonzaisonomonogawatashiwokurushimeru.
jijitsu Kriptokapi gaarawarekakikomunowomirutabiniwatashinokaradahahentyouwokitasu.
soreyuewatashiha Kriptokapi gakokohekurutabinisakebitsuzukerudarou.
korehaissyunotatakaidearutomoieyou, sunawathi Kriptokapiwoyaruka, soretomowatashigashinuka.
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

I deeply regret that I have not forced Pugsy to stop giving Kriptokapi the debug build.
If the debug build had not fallen into the hands of Kriptokapi, I would not be raped by Kriptokapi.

And now, Kriptokapi gets the debug build again.
Kriptokapi will mass-produce rotten, foul-smelling, sick, vindictive codes.
Kriptokapi NEVER learns and ignores the opcode and the process of the program.
Kriptokapi is a liar and moded creator.
Kriptokapi's empty brain NEVER understand though.

We must NEVER add Kriptokapi's code without stringent check.
.... NO ! It's the "best" that Kriptokapi NEVER make any code.

So I cry out and lament over every time Kriptokapi accesses even if many peoples, even Pugsy and Stephh, disparage me.
Kriptokapi
DISABLED ACCOUNT

Post by Kriptokapi »

I premit:

1) Shimapong's ideas cause a damage to cheat community
2) Shimapong isn't makin a favour to nobody
3) Shimapong loves injustice and prevarication
4) BUT SHIMAPONG'S CONTRIBUTE IS IMPORTANT

I am forced to share my knowledge with others no longer.

But I will not die.

I remain disponsable for whoever wants to know any counseil.

Pugsy and other people currently REALLY think Shimapong is NOT making a service to community with his arrogance- this is true but in the name of the community I will no longer share my work IN THIS SITE.

So Shimapong, remember this is MY volountary choice - i suspend code envoys- Are you happy? You don't work for the community, you work for becoming "famous" and not for everybody benefit- you are the MOST ARROGANT STUPID AND EVEN BAD PERSON THIS FORUM EVEN HOSTED-

You are a CHEATER (BUT NOT A PERSON!!!!)

Farewell, idiot
Kriptokapi
DISABLED ACCOUNT

Post by Kriptokapi »

(but remember: ideas lasts LONGER than persons!)
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

Kriptokapi gamatayattekita!
Kriptokapi gaarawarerutabiniwatashigaokashikunatteikunogawakaru.
Kriptokapi hajibunnokakowotanaagenishitesubetehawatahinoseidatoiu.

It is TRUE that Kriptokapi have post a code in this forum.
And Kriptokapi threatened Pugsy about adding Kriptokapi's unneeded code into the database.
We must NEVER forget it.

I damage the cheat forum but also Kriptokapi himself.
I'm not justice but also Kriptokapi himself.
I'm not a person but Kriptokapi is a dust !
(Oh ! Sorry, it is too disrespectful of all dusts on the earth !)

Over and over again,
Kriptokapi NOT EVER make any code
And Pugsy and Stephh, please keep in your mind.
I NEVER upload my customization as long as Kriptokapi is alive.

I always kick against the very existence of Kriptokapi.
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

To be honest I'm not happy about this current state of affairs, I've watched this saga unfold with disbelief. The two main aims of these forums are to 1. Post cheats and 2. Help others with cheat finding. I greatly appreciate Shimapong's sterling efforts with No.1 for which it's got to be said he's the main man on these forums for the last few years. The changes in his cheat descriptions have over the years has made it possible to copy and paste his cheats straight into the cheat file (with the occasional spelling fix and some occasional minor cheat reordering), I know that ShimaPong is a perfectionist so I don't even have to test the cheats (which is terrific) and recently he's even updating the cheat engine (improving Ian's masterpiece) - so all in a great allrounder which these forums and cheating in general can not afford to lose.

Which is all the more upsetting to see the attacks on KriptoKapi which have been quite brutal, some of the points are fair enough but I do think the constant character assassination is completely over the top. After all every would-be cheat finder has to start learning his skills somewhere and I'd hope that these forums where that place - with a few suggestions and pointers it's quite possible that KriptoKapi could have turned into a very useful cheat finder. Granted finding ROM codes whilst you haven't quite cracked RAM cheat finding skills might be like running before you can walk, but being keen to learn isn't a fault...I myself starting finding program code (ROM) cheats years before finding RAM cheats and hell for the first year I didn't even know assembly at all...I just used peek to find suspect locations and poked them by trial and error.

I don't add cheats without any testing from unproven cheat finders, granted the cheats may not be 100% (I really can't test submitted cheats that much!) and I hardly ever add ROM cheats from unproven cheat finders without having a good look at what code the cheat changes and how it changes it. I did create a WIP cheat forum so that Kriptokapi and others and could post cheats they weren't happy with, these cheats would not be added to the cheat file. However, none of this has worked and unprompted Kriptokapi has asked me to ban/delete his account for the sake of the health of the forums which I'm sorry to have to do (after he's replied to a few PMs)...
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

Pugsy, if you want to delete my account, you have to do. It is the first duty of a master.
I'm not justice, and even criminal. I feel sorry to trouble others except Kriptokapi.
If someone execrates me as a raving lunatic, I affirm.

But sorry, I can NEVER allow Kriptokapi and fight back in all my life.
I go to hospital in deed after Kriptokapi have raped me (over and over again, that was a "rape" for me).
The impact of Kriptokapi was too powerful for me.
Nobody will understand it and my deep damage.
And maybe, I can't heal until the day I die.

If I pass away in this forum or in my real life, ridicule me.
Gaius_4

Post by Gaius_4 »

Shima Pong, you are a valuable resource to this forum and the cheat database. I won't mention your behavior, other than it was very sad. :cry:

No matter how much you hate Kriptokapi, have you ever thought that whatever it was he did was out of ignorance and by mistake?

What if you were to do something with good intentions, but somehow, someway it hurt someone else. Wouldn't you want them to forgive you?

Trust me. It may be hard at first. But forgiveness can heal deep wounds.

And besides (to the rest of us) these are all games. Nothing to get that mad about. But again, I'm sure I'll never understand.

I have thought and feared. What might I possibly do in the future to mistakenly make someone like you hate me? Am I, or anyone really safe? :-? Or can we all grow and know that -Not everyone is perfect...?
As always, your patients is appreciated. :cool:
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

ShimaPong wrote:Pugsy, if you want to delete my account, you have to do.
Like I said above, you are too important to lose so that's no going to happen and I sincerely wish you never leave.
And maybe, I can't heal until the day I die.

If I pass away in this forum or in my real life, ridicule me.
Well I hope you can put this behind you and stay, I do honestly only wish the best for you.

BTW, I've now disabled KriptoKapi's account (so you can now alter your sig).
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

Gaius_4 wrote:No matter how much you hate Kriptokapi, have you ever thought that whatever it was he did was out of ignorance and by mistake?
Ignorance ? mistake ? I don't think so now though.
Of course, it is true that I think so for the initial period of time.
But Kriptokapi have ran over and NEVER learned.
About bit-mask in the recent post, Kriptokapi will NEVER hear of previous what I said.

I have learned much about MAME through self-education, how to use the cheat system, compile, read the in-game program code or MAME source files etc.
So I hoped Kriptokapi to compile the debug build at that point.
It needs the skills for information gathering and analysis and these capacities are also very useful to search or make a cheat code.
But Kriptokapi wasted his chance.
One of the reason was due to Kriptokapi himself and the other was due to me.
The main problem is that cheat forum is too desolate to hope to help or advice as contrasted with the official MAME forum.
It encourages Kriptokapi and I have been unable to stop Kriptokapi.
I bitterly regret that I didn't.
Gaius_4 wrote:Wouldn't you want them to forgive you?
No. I'm NEVER allowed and I have not to ask pardon for my sins.
So I must have the guilt on my shoulders all my life.
Gaius_4 wrote:But again, I'm sure I'll never understand.
Don't mind. You are normal. Anyone doesn't understand and has never to understand because I'm not ordinary and absolutely mad.

Finally, many peoples will request to cut me off about this case, please discard me without reticence even if someone feels that I'm a biggie in this forum.