miguelo par codes for genesis and sega master system

This forum is for posting cheats for any non-arcade game in M.A.M.E. ( aka the M.E.S.S. games ) including any softwarelist game. Requests will be fulfilled here....but please keep the requests to the requests forum.
Miguelo

miguelo par codes for genesis and sega master system

Post by Miguelo »

hi all, finally i found some of my codes...

the codes are separated by console (genesis or sega master system):

-SEGA MASTER SYSTEM II PRO ACTION REPLAY CODES-

operation wolf sms par code
------------------------------------
00C110:20 freeze mode - enemys cant move, kill him and grab items!

i really love this game because i buy my first pro action replay from sega master system because i cant finish this cool, but really impossible operation wolf.

note: i remenber that the rest of possible codes are in gshi website, but i see right know that something wrong happens there :-? , because now only have one code: the inf grenades code. ??

and yes, im really sure about that because in my kega fusion backup i have the old gshi website saved with these 3 operation wolf cheats and others...

so like i have the same 3 codes found by myself, well these are the codes:

00C1-0500 infinite health
00C1-1699 infinite bullets
00C1-1906 infinite grenades

bubble bobble sms par codes:
--------------------------------------

00CEEB:FF p1 have all magical items of the game
00CF6B:FF p2 have all magical items of the game
00CEB7:07 p1 inf lives
00CF37:07 p2 inf lives

like bubble bobble players know, bubble bobble sms was a cool game, but totally impossible to beat, because these damn items you cant collected NEVER... well here are the solution!. just relax and play. have fun

EXTRA:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
super passwords earned with these pro action replay magic items codes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for avoid you must do nothing, if you want the results passwords, these are. enjoy

-round 1. both 2 players have all magical items of the game.
for begin the game from stage 1 with all magic objects for 2 players.

9EWXUCEU

-round 1 - 200. both 2 players have all magical items of the game and you can start since levels 1 to 200.

9ENVWJJ7

-GENESIS PRO ACTION REPLAY CODES-

super hang-on genesis par codes:
-------------------------------------------

pro action replay 4 codes for infinite maximun money 9.999.999.900 s:

FFB63 B0099
FFB63 A0099
FFB63 90099
FFB63 80099

you can use this codes and buy everything in the game, all the mechanics and all best parts of the bike. you only have to not crash too much the bike for avoid lost the race. enjoy!.

note: also remenber that using the same password you have with the money code, can also be used for play in arcade mode with the same super bike you have buy for original mode.

EXTRA:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
super password earned with these pro action replay all money codes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for avoid you must do nothing, if you want the results password, these are. enjoy

super hang hang-on "super password for have all & the maximun money in the beginning of the game"

OFF3F546F3O5O4 the both "O" letters are green.
green green

FF0SLPIMFJPGNU the "0" number is red.
red

with this password you have all since beginning, all mechanics, all bike parts, and all the maximun money. you are in the stage 1 and you not maked none race. enjoy .

also i want to remenber you that important game cheat:

secret menu:
----------------
in the title screen keep push the a+b+c buttons & press start.

you can select the difficulty of the game, the difficulty of the time & the languaje (english/japanese)
and you need to do that, for set all in easy, because yeah this game is hard.

STATE: alternate you can make one save state with the options set to easy, and password entered. and in the selection of mode screen (arcade or original mode) like i do.

EDIT:
another par codes, this time for sega master system game "time soldiers"

time soldiers sega master system par codes
---------------------------------------------------
00C013:02 p1 infinite lives
00C014:02 p2 infinite lives
00D313:03 p1 infinite special weapons
00D333:03 p2 infinite special weapons
00C033:03 p1 always power lv 3 in special weapons
00C034:03 p2 always power lv 3 in special weapons