[mk] Mortal Kombat (rev 5.0 T-Unit 03/19/93) CPU Can't Avoid or Block P1 Attacks Cheat Request

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
Shinobi

[mk] Mortal Kombat (rev 5.0 T-Unit 03/19/93) CPU Can't Avoid or Block P1 Attacks Cheat Request

Post by Shinobi »

Hi everyone! I would like to request a cheat for Mortal Kombat 1 (1992). The cheat is the same one that exists for Mortal Kombat II, which makes the CPU unable to dodge or block Player 1 attacks. This cheat is awesome and makes Mortal Kombat II more enjoyable (thanks to this cheat I was able to complete the game with all the characters), and it would be great to be able to use this same cheat in Mortal Kombat 1. With nothing further to add, I thank you for taking the time to read my message and for the excellent work that everyone does in this community.
Abystus

Re: [mk] Mortal Kombat (rev 5.0 T-Unit 03/19/93) CPU Can't Avoid or Block P1 Attacks Cheat Request

Post by Abystus »

Shinobi, see if this works for you.
These users thanked the author Abystus for the post:
Shinobi
Rating: 33.33%

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.
Shinobi

Re: [mk] Mortal Kombat (rev 5.0 T-Unit 03/19/93) CPU Can't Avoid or Block P1 Attacks Cheat Request

Post by Shinobi »

Wow! That was fast! Yes! The cheat works perfectly! Now I can always catch the CPU with Scorpion's spear and freeze it non-stop with Sub-Zero :lol: ! Thank you very much Abystus for taking your time to do this! I forgot to mention it in my previous post, but thank you very much also for creating this cheat for Mortal Kombat II. You are a genius! Thanks again and I wish you the best!
Abystus

Post by Abystus »

No problem. I've updated the cheat with an additional code that should work against Shang Tsung as well. Enjoy.
These users thanked the author Abystus for the post:
Shinobi
Rating: 33.33%

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.
Shinobi

Post by Shinobi »

I just finished testing the update and it works perfect. Thanks Abystus!