Cadash

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
mrbig

Cadash

Post by mrbig »

I'm having trouble with Cadash, I even used the codes and still can't beat the game. Is there any code where the player can jump higher? I'm stuck at the last level where there is a platform which is unreachable (stairway), and there is no other place to go.
mrbig

Post by mrbig »

Anybody beat this game? I need help!!!
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

I had beated this game at a time in the past in real arcade. I had played with Ninja and been able to finish all stages without continue.
I remember an event, a map, a secret item, a secret route etc etc... to this day.

But I NEVER know a platform which is too high to reach in the last castle.
Therefore you're looking at this all wrong.
mrbig

Post by mrbig »

Its the last level (Baarogues Castle), when you arrive at the princess, there is a vine descending from the top of the castle. When you reach the bottom,. there are stairway entrances, one goes down to a room where another stairway entrance is, but it is too high to reach. There there is another stairway entrance that leads to a room with a skeleton badguy with another stairway entrance which is on a ledge with a small ledge in between. The player can't jump far enough to reach the ledge in the middle, I have tried a 1000 times. There are no other ways to go except back up to the vine which leads back to the beginning of the castle. Where is the last weapons shop to get the golden key?
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

If you stop in the runup to get the golden key, search another stairway. It never needs high-jump.
But I can't clearly understand where you stuck. Please screenshot.
mrbig

Post by mrbig »

Somethings wrong with my paint program, when I print the screen it crashes,
so Its hard to show you. Is the golden key after you reach the princess or before? I'm stuck immediately after the part where you climb down the vine, after I climb down the vine, I go through a staircase that leads down into a room with two more staircases. The first leads to a room where there is a high wall with a staircase on the top. The second leads to a room where there is a skeleton attacking you and a ledge with another staircase which is unreachable because of a ledge which is to far for the player to jump to.
Kurgan

Post by Kurgan »

No need to print screen, just use the screenshot key in Mame (F12) and post the resulting screenshot file.

I too have beaten the arcade version of the game, but it's been so long I don't clearly remember the part well enough to be of help, sorry...