WIP for Tekken Tag

This forum is for posting M.A.M.E. Work In Progress "Arcade"cheats that are not quite ready for the prime time. If the cheats are buggy or the cheat descriptions are non-standard then please post them here. Help maybe given but there are no guarantees and they will only be added to the cheat file when the cheat file maintainer is happy with them.
Heihachi_73

WIP for Tekken Tag

Post by Heihachi_73 »

For anyone who is interested, is it possible to find the Unknown mode (no tag partner, regenerating health etc)? I can't find it for the life of me. If it was possible, you might be able to swap moves with another character to stop it crashing.

This one I won't know until someone figures out the protection, so assume it's incorrect for now:

Tekken Tag (TEG3/VER.C1)

Code: Select all

:tektagt:00000000:29EF12:00000004:FFFFFFFF:Yoshimitsu's Moves PL1 (buggy)
Tekken Tag (TEG3/VER.B)

Code: Select all

:tektagta:00000000:29EF12:00000004:FFFFFFFF:Yoshimitsu's Moves PL1 (buggy)
It's listed as Yoshimitsu's moves only so you can at least see something (d+lp+rk loses health!). You could replace it with 0x0D for Heihachi (Demon Scissors rk~lk - miss is 5 damage to self). Unfortunately the game overrides the number for one frame on loading and during a tag, possibly overriding the cheat altogether. Tekken 3 does not do this.