[punisher] Select Stage

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
zakria

[punisher] Select Stage

Post by zakria »

Pugsy.I want select stage cheat in The Punisher.I try but i could not succeed because I have no knowledge about debugger.I send 9 save states of first 9 stages.All save states before start the stages.I get these save state Mameui 32 0.121.
If you are busy,Please only tell me Cheat in one line or tell me value.Please must reply.

http://rapidshare.com/files/447173530/punisher.zip
Pugsy

Re: [punisher] Select Stage

Post by Pugsy »

There is already a level select cheat for punisher in the latest cheat file.

And YOU posted the cheats which were cleaned up slightly.....what's the problem?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3119&p=10268&hilit=punisher#p10268
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
NotAGoodName

Post by NotAGoodName »

Pugsy wrote:There is already a level select cheat for punisher in the latest cheat file.

And YOU posted the cheats which were cleaned up slightly.....what's the problem?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3119&p=10268&hilit=punisher#p10268
He's probably trying to find scene select which doesn't work how he thinks it does.

The way the scene system works is so abysmally complicated that making a cheat to take you to a specific scene is impractical if not impossible. Everything seems to be handled approximately FF73B0-FF73BF.
Aww yeah. AMD A10-7850K givin' MAME and MESS systems what for.
zakria

Post by zakria »

Yes,I want select scene cheat.I really want to check scenes of Hidden bonus stage.How many scenes of this stage because this stage is buggy and clear quickly.
Maybe Debugger gave a good cheat.
Pugsy,Please comeback?

[quote="NotAGoodName"][quote="Pugsy"]There is already a level select cheat for punisher in the latest cheat file.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3119&p=10268&hilit=punisher#p10268[/quote]
He's probably trying to find scene select which doesn't work how he thinks it does.

The way the scene system works is so abysmally complicated that making a cheat to take you to a specific scene is impractical if not impossible. Everything seems to be handled approximately FF73B0-FF73BF.[/quote]
zakria

Forum

Post by zakria »

CLE,I fulfil your 5 requests(mk,mk2,mk3,umk3,sf2ce) in one week.I send my first request Jan14 2007.In these 4 years my only 4 requests fulfilled By Pugsy.Thanks Pugsy.
1,[eswat] Special weapon
2,[ncombat] Select Stage
3,[whp] Select Ending
4,[altbeast] Select Beast

CLE,My motive only your happiness.Because we are both members of this group.Forum run with posts and threads.

Pugsy,I know you have no motive to find this cheat but you can send reply.I know you are very busy.When you no reply in your personal forum.I really dishard and i think,i don,t come again your forum.You are administrator of forum,When forum run without you.I am a small member.Forum better run without me.

Take Care
Bye.
CLE

Post by CLE »

Thanks for help me in my cheats requests, zakria. You is a great cheat finder! :wink:

Well zakria,
Pugsy don't reply my last requests and questions too, but he find many mk cheats for me, specialy in December, 2008. Thank you Pugsy!

Pugsy reply only when can help and I think he's realy very busy too. No problem.

I think when Pugsy is motivated and not too busy, can help in our cheats requests and questions.

Thanks again, zakria and Pugsy. :wink:
zakria

Post by zakria »

Pugsy,I read your post in emulation discution,According to your post people send old emulators savestates.I also send old emulator savestates but now i send new mameui 141 savestates.
Pugsy,If you could not provide select scene.Please solve Hidden Bonus Stage mystery Only tell me Hidden bonus stage have second scene or not?
http://rapidshare.com/#!download|768tl3 ... er.zip|146