[tekken3] Character Unlock

This forum is for posting M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. Requests will be fulfilled here....but please keep the requests to the requests forum.
Tourniquet

[tekken3] Character Unlock

Post by Tourniquet »

This was pretty painful.

Code: Select all

:tekken3:00300000:8021FD60:FFFFFFFF:FFFFFFFF:Unlock everything
Enable that before the character select screen and you will temporarily have access to the 8 extra chars (I don't think it works for the extra 2 on the start buttons and maybe not the extra costumes either :( )

If anyone's interested and wants to investigate further...:
21FD60 holds a bitmask (that's usually init'd to 0x3ff at BP 801b54bc i.e. 10 chars).
This is used to copy the character list from the array at 179ba8 to 2c8314 and set whether the display is two rows or one.

What we really need to figure out is how the flags are stored in the eeprom..

The timers appears to be a lost cause (There's actually five 32-bit timers at consecutive addresses of 36ee1c and 5 switches to toggle them at 36eef012).
As do the credits..
AbbasJin

Nice work Dude..keep it UP

Post by AbbasJin »

well i can just say..nice... i've bin searching for a code like this but couldn't ..except ..i found a code..by which i can select my favorite character..out of all the charcters..at the beggining of every round..
well ..if u need it tell me.. i 've found lots of other codes like costume selection etc etc.. well keep searching.. i m with u.. caz i have nothing to do other than to search for new tekken3 codes between .. 11 pm to 2 am :) .. c u later ..yours AbbasJin
The Last Member of Kazama Bloodline.