*Request* Strikers 1945 Plus score modifier.

This forum is the archive of arcade cheats that have already been added to the current or the next release of the cheat file.
ReyVGM

*Request* Strikers 1945 Plus score modifier.

Post by ReyVGM »

Hello people.

So I was playing Strikers 1945 Plus recently and I noticed you get certain special photos when you beat the game on the 2nd loop.
I then noticed the images change even when I'm using the same plane.
I kept testing and I noticed the images change depending on your score.

So, the request is for a code to modify the score to my liking and be able to see each of the ending photos.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

Help! My granma is in the hospital and she really wants to play this game and my dream is to modify the score so she thinks she did well.

Ok that was a lie :P

I tried to make the code myself but I didn't know what to do exactly to make it know I'm trying to modify the score.
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

/me gets on his knees and begs for someone to fill the request.
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

Strewth...nag nag nag!!

ok, try these for size:-

Code: Select all

:s1945p:00300000:1000E0:00000000:FFFFFFFF:Score Modifier:Change 00000000 to the required score (uses the windows scientific calc to convert dec to hex)
:s1945p:00300001:1000E0:000F4240:FFFFFFFF:Score = 1,000,000 Now!
:s1945p:00300001:1000E0:00989680:FFFFFFFF:Score = 10,000,000 Now!
:s1945p:00300001:1000E0:05F5E0FF:FFFFFFFF:Score = 99,999,999 Now!:99,999,999 is the maximum score
I won't be adding these to the cheat file unless you can work out the score values you need to make standalone cheats and what effects they give you (+possibly not even then...).
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

Well.... the effect the score has on the game is the screens you get on the second loop ending. I think the screen changes every 500,000 points.

With this code I'm gonna test it out, thanks for it pugsy.
I don't think it's something you would want to add to the cheat file, so yeah.
But then again, there's no harm in adding a 9,999,999 score cheat either and if someone wants a lower score they can just go to the 'edit cheat' option in MAME and lower the value.

Sorry to be a nag :P
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

Oh if it's possible and I won't bother with this again, but I requested another cheat in another part of this forum for Baseball Stars Professional (Neogeo), the codes in the cheat file are pretty poor compared to the sequel.

I was thinking of a cheat to select the score, to automatically win the game, to be at the last inning or to jump to the last game of the tournament.
Any of those would do, if not all.

Thanks regardless if you fill that request or not :)
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

Ok, I tested the Strikers 1945 Plus code and it works, of course.
But now I learned that those screens are dependable on your performance too, not just the score.

You can leave the code in the cheat dat if you want since it could help someone trying to achieve a higher score (mixed with their performance) to get those ending images.
thomasfer

Post by thomasfer »

have you ever tried to play the game without cheating
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

First of all, if you are not going to be constructive then don't even post.

Second of all, THIS IS A CHEAT REQUEST FORUM, people are OBVIOUSLY gonna ask for cheats here.

And third of all, I did play and beat the game without cheating back in the days, but now I want certain cheats which I'm free and able to request here.

So in short, stfu and get out.
Gaius_4

Post by Gaius_4 »

...if you are not going to be constructive then don't even post.
And does that apply to De-structive posts too?

Boy. People sure do take their cheats seriously around here. :-?

I think what he meant to say is "Yes". Or he could have ignored you - as a way to say "you're not worth my time and your insulting question is not worth a response."

That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that's what he could've sa... er, Done.

Sorry. I just think there's been enough drama around here. :oops:
As always, your patients is appreciated. :cool:
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

It p##s me off when people come to a cheat forum telling people not to use cheats.

If I came here it's because I made the decision to use them, I don't need people telling me not to; especially when I'm not even asking for invincibility cheats or stuff like that.

And if he was referring about Baseball Star Professional then I can surely say that I've beaten the game without cheats too, but I WANT to use cheats now so I can beat it with all the teams without spending 5 hours for each of the 15+ teams the game has.
He doesn't even know why I need the cheats.
Isn't he aware that certain people use cheats to reach certain parts of the games faster to either rip sprites, record endings, write faqs, rip music, etc?

And again, this is a cheat request forum, no one here wants people resurrecting old topics telling them to play the game without cheats ;)
ShimaPong

Post by ShimaPong »

This thread is for s1945p and NOT bstars.
ReyVGM has to make new thread because it's a request for another game and this thread title is "request for s1945p".

And it gives poor impression and even breach of manners that consecutive request in the same thread.
So I feel bad about Pugsy because he have complied with your request.

I unlike this "request" forum because many claimants NEVER search and only request.
I fight off the demand unless they gives any "search" information about request.

And if someone complies with a request once, a claimant makes other request in a self-centered manner, just like ReyVGM.
This is one of the reason I don't like.

An indulgence produces 2nd and 3rd Kriptokapi so that my answer for a request is "try to search by yourself before request".
Gaius_4

You have MY go ahead. Open a new topic.

Post by Gaius_4 »

ReyVGM wrote:Oh if it's possible and I won't bother with this again, but I requested another cheat in another part of this forum for Baseball Stars Professional (Neogeo), the codes in the cheat file are pretty poor compared to the sequel.

I was thinking of a cheat to select the score, to automatically win the game, to be at the last inning or to jump to the last game of the tournament.
Any of those would do, if not all.

Thanks regardless if you fill that request or not :)
Shima Pong: This is what he's talking about.

viewtopic.php?t=2477

I'm sure he did TRY, and he asked before (Yes. For both games in one topic :roll: ). It was sort of in the wrong forum. :-? He was asking about the games (how to find X for it)... But he also wanted to know how to use cheats to go about finding them HIMSELF.

I tried to give him some advice. But not everyone is a brilliant genius and not every game is so simple to find certain things in. :P

ReyVGM: So please. PLEASE! :cry: :cry: :cry: I feebly reach hither unto thee from thy death bed... @_@; Open a new topic for b... bstars. *slumps over onto keyboard and hits submit* x_X'

edit: And don't worry if you don't get a response right away (by posting whiny spam :P ). Not everyone has the free time to find something for a game they may not even have or are that interested in.

Almost everything added to the cheats is by those who have the FREE TIME to find whatever they WANT to look for. I'm not meaning to sound harsh, sorry if I do. I just wanted to let you know. :oops:
As always, your patients is appreciated. :cool:
ReyVGM

Post by ReyVGM »

"So I feel bad about Pugsy because he have complied with your request."

Pugsy complied with the requested cheat as my topic stated.
He didn't comply with the other cheat I requested, so you are wrong with that statement shima.

"I unlike this "request" forum because many claimants NEVER search and only request. "

I always search before asking for a cheat.
The cheat I asked for Strikers 1945 Plus didn't exist and the cheats I asked for Baseball Star Professional don't exist either.
I used google, I searched this forums using the search option, I checked 2 of the unofficial cheat dats and nothing.
Now, does that put you at ease then?

"And if someone complies with a request once, a claimant makes other request in a self-centered manner, just like ReyVGM. "

So you are a judge now? As far as I remember I've only asked for cheats for another game in the same topic ONCE, and that one time is in this topic.
I didn't know it was frowned upon either.

"An indulgence produces 2nd and 3rd Kriptokapi so that my answer for a request is "try to search by yourself before request"."

Huh? What is kriptokapi?

"This is what he's talking about.
viewtopic.php?t=2477
I'm sure he did TRY, and he asked before (Yes. For both games in one topic ). It was sort of in the wrong forum. He was asking about the games (how to find X for it)... But he also wanted to know how to use cheats to go about finding them HIMSELF. "

Asking how to make my own cheats for two games isn't bad. What would shima like? For me to make two topics asking the same question?
I wasn't requesting in that topic, I was asking how to make them myself.
Which I failed btw :P

"So please. PLEASE! I feebly reach hither unto thee from thy death bed... @_@; Open a new topic for b... bstars. *slumps over onto keyboard and hits "

I don't know what the big deal is anyways, I only asked ONCE for that baseball star codes, I didn't beg for it and I didn't ask again.
And I did make another topic for it before asking here, I don't know why shima has to get all mad about.

Now what I DID beg for was for the Strikers 1945 Plus which Pugsy kindly made, but since the topic was about Strikers 1945p what is shima acusing pugsy of?
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

Ok, this topic is now closed and I've moved it over to the Cheats Archive (although the cheats I made won't be in the cheat file - non-sports score cheats are not added to the cheat file.)

This seems to have started from nothing......Let's just all live in peace please.
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)