Configuration problem street fighter 2 ce

General Chit-Chat about MAME and other emulators.
furax12

Configuration problem street fighter 2 ce

Post by furax12 »

Good day to all and Mr moderator

I am new to the forum ....

My problem is on the street game fighter2 champion edition with MAME.

I play the game without problem, and my question is concerning the configuration commands:

When I am in the section to select players, the cursor jumps to 2 or 3 boxes (ryu step directly guille for example) causing difficulties in making powers:

whow can I change that configuration to return to normalcy?

Thank you now for your answers:)

Furaxo12
Heihachi_73

Post by Heihachi_73 »

You might get a better response in the MAMEWorld forum. The cheats forum isn't all that updated, and this page will most likely be moved/locked. I don't actually know what would cause the button to be pressed multiple times like that, not unless you're running the game unthrottled (everything would be extremely fast). In that case, hitting F10 would slow the game back down.
Pugsy

Post by Pugsy »

moving to the correct forum....this forum is for cheats only
Pugsy

Servicing your cheating needs since 1985 8)

Grab the latest cheat collection:
MAME 0.264 XML cheat collection (3 APRIL 2024) from http://www.mamecheat.co.uk or direct from:-
https://mega.nz/file/SxsQUJoT#jBdz6GLm_ ... QzFGSMms2c (ZIP Archive 3.8 MB)
furax12

Post by furax12 »

Heihachi_73 wrote:You might get a better response in the forum. The cheats forum isn't all that updated, and this page will most likely be moved/locked. I don't actually know what would cause the button to be pressed multiple times like that, not unless you're running the game unthrottled (everything would be extremely fast). In that case, hitting F10 would slow the game back down.
ok thank you for the request, and sorry for the wrong place of my post,

I answer anyway to Heihachi_73 because this problem that i've resolved may be another person should have the same problem....

In the options there is a setting that is autofire, so pressing a key once it is as if you press the key several times. Annul the autofire keys to player 1 and soon...

thank you

furaxo12 :)