[kdeadeye] Dead Eye is now "somewhat" working, request for Infinite Ammo

This FORUM is ONLY for posting requests for M.A.M.E. arcade cheats. The actual cheats should be posted in the M.A.M.E. "Arcade" Cheats forum. For cheat requests a 'please' would do no harm...
danylopez123

[kdeadeye] Dead Eye is now "somewhat" working, request for Infinite Ammo

Post by danylopez123 »

In MAME 0.265, they made changes for the konamigv and konamigq hardwares with the "Use "new SCSI" 53CF96 and drives", this sure fixed Nagano Winter Olympics '98 music not playing and also Dead Eye not properly loading, but it also made the loadings very long somehow, i had to compile MAME myself to kinda fix that problem, hopefully they can fix that in an official release.

Anyway.. since now i got a chance to try Dead Eye, unfortunately, i couldn't reload by shooting off-screen because i dont think thats implemented or something, not to mention, i couldn't even understand the calibration because the game still haves messy textures.

At least you can kinda get in the game but because i saw no way to reload, that's where i've wanted to ask if it was possible to make a cheat for infinite ammo for the different weapons.

If there's any other cheat you could think for the game, you are free to do that.
Greetings from Spain!
orescify

Re: [kdeadeye] Dead Eye is now "somewhat" working, request for Infinite Ammo

Post by orescify »

These users thanked the author orescify for the post:
danylopez123
Rating: 33.33%

danylopez123

Re: [kdeadeye] Dead Eye is now "somewhat" working, request for Infinite Ammo

Post by danylopez123 »

Oh, that was fast, thank you orescify!
Greetings from Spain!